Grand Haven, US
The Grand Haven Music Scene
@ The Elks Lodge
18 September 2010
Here are some details about how we book shows:
- We cannot give a guarantee.
- We are not currently booking bands out of this continent because of the cost required.
- We usually have 3 local bands (bands who can sell tickets), one out of town band and one solo artist.
- Load in as early as 5pm, doors open at 6:30, show starts at 7, show ends around 11 and we need everything out of the building by 1am.
- We suggest that bands don't play covers.
- If you have a logo for your band, please send it to email@example.com. We strongly prefer that it be in .png format with a transparent background in as high of a resolution you can. Idealy, it would have a width of around 2000 pixils or more.
- We sell tickets for the show for $3. You get $1 for every ticket you sell and if you sell 50 tickets or more you get $2 for every ticket you sell. The amount of tickets you sell will directly impact us booking you in the future. Let me know how many you want and what would be a good way to get them to you.
- "Out of town bands" are payed a percentage of profit.
- There is a spot to sell merch and we encourage all bands to sell something.
- We provide a PA which includes two mics and two mic stands. Let me know if you have more then two vocalist.
- We have a myspace: myspace.com/grandhavenmusicscene and we have a facebook: facebook.com/pages/Grand-Haven-Music-Scene/90936534326. Add us to both if you can.
- We suggest that you change your myspace and facebook icon to the flyer 1 week or earlier before the show.
- We film all of these shows, upload them to the internet and send them to the bands when they are finished, free of charge. We also post the shows on our website, our myspace and our facebook.